Welcome to Furnindos, a manufacturer, wholesale and international exporter of solid teak outdoor and indoor furniture. Since 2005 we produce world-class quality wooden furniture products focusing on Solid Teak Outdoor and Indoor Furniture. We have further expanded our Customers based on exporting to countries all … Lanjutkan membaca About Us
CONTACT PERSON: AGUNG WIBOWO
SKYPE: +62 291 598468
MOBILE: +62 82133130345
EMAIL 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL 2: email@example.com
ADDRESS INDOOR: RT 02 RW 06, Tendok Sari, Tahunan, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
ADDRESS OUTDOOR: RT 04 RW 01, Srobyong, Mlonggo, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
ADDRESS OFFICE: Jl. Merapi Raya 24, Bukit Asri Demaan, Jepara 59419, Central Java, Indonesia
The teak garden chair items are available: Chair 1 Chair 2 Chair 3 Chair 4 Chair 5 Chair 6 Chair 7 Chair 8 Chair 9 Chair 10
The teak garden table items are available: Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4 Table 5 Table 6 Table 7 Table 8 Table 9 Table 10
The teak lounger items are available: Teak Lounger 1 Teak Lounger 2 Teak Lounger 3 Teak Lounger 4 Teak Lounger 5 Teak Lounger 6 Teak Lounger 7 Teak Lounger 8 Teak Lounger 9 Teak Lounger 10
The teak bench items are available: Bench 1 Bench 2 Bench 3 Bench 4 Bench 5 Bench 6 Bench 7 Bench 8 Bench 9 Bench 10
Manufacturer & exporter of Wooden Furniture, Rattan Furniture, and Handicraft
Jl. Merapi Raya No. 24 Bukit Asri Demaan 59419, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
Tel. : +62 291 598468
Website : http://www.furnindos.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are you?
FURNINDOS is a manufacturer and worldwide exporter of Wooden Furniture, Rattan & Natural Fiber Furniture, Craft and Home Accessories from Indonesia. Our furniture is available for indoor and outdoor use.
Where is your location ?
We are located in Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia.
Do you use kiln-dried wood and how is the moisture content?
Yes we do.
The moisture contents of Wooden Furniture are:
1 – 2 cm thickness MC 12% – 15%
3 – 4 cm thickness MC 16% – 18%
5 cm thickness and up MC 19% – 20%
What kind of products do you have?
Living Set, Dining Set, Bed Set, Kitchen Set, Office Set, and partial items such as cabinet, chest of drawers, TV Cabinet and many more.
What kind of material is available?
Our Indoor Wooden Furniture made of Teak, Mahogany, Mindy, Acacia and another type of Indonesian wood. Our Outdoor Furniture made of Teak, Alloy Casting, Aluminum Pipe, Stainless Steel, Synthetic Rattan, and bathyline. Our Rattan & Natural Fiber furniture made of skin of rattan, croco, water hyacinth, sea grass, and another natural fiber. Our craft and home accessories made of wood, terracotta, terrazzo, fabric, and various natural fibers assorted from all over Indonesia.
Can you accept buyer’s designs?
Yes we can, as long as the design is suitable with the material and production method requested. What you have to do is send us your designs by e-mail or fax, complete with the measurement you preference then we will carry on.
How long is the production lead-time?
Mahogany Furniture without carving 7-8 weeks
Mahogany Furniture with carving 9-10 weeks
Mahogany Furniture with exceptional design or hard carving 11-12 weeks
Indoor Teak Furniture 8-9 weeks
Rattan and natural fiber furniture 4-5 weeks
Bamboo Furniture 6-7 weeks
Synthetic Rattan Furniture 6-7 weeks
Garden Teak Furniture 7 – 8 weeks
Alloy Casting Furniture 7 – 8 weeks
Aluminum Pipe and Stainless Steel Furniture 5-6 week
Craft and Home Accessories 7 – 8 weeks
What is the minimum order?
The minimum order quantity is 1 x 20´ container.
How is the packing arrangement?
The standard packaging is oilpaper or foam sheet, corner protector, then wrapped with corrugated paper. However, packaging with carton box is available. Stickers or labels indicating country of origin and product specifications (code, description, material, color, etc.) are sealed on the packaging.
Do you use any chemical materials in your container to absorb humidity or destroy insects?
Yes, we always fumigate the container and put water absorber inside the container as well as silica gels inside the packed goods.
What is the payment term?
Irrevocable L/C at Sight or T/T with 40% Down Payment and the rest 60% payment against documents.
Still need some other info and questions? Please feel free to contact us.